General Code of Operating Rules (GCOR)
Go to the Table of Contents
GENERAL CODE OF
Effective -April 10, 1994
These rules herein govern the operation of the railroads listed and
must be complied
with by all employees regardless of gender whose duties are in any way
They supersede all previous rules and instructions
- Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway Company
- Burlington Northern Railway Company
- Chicago and North Western Transportation Company
- CP Rail System Heavy Haul-US
- Southern Pacific Lines
- Union Pacific Railroad
- AT&L Railroad Company
- Amtrak Western Division Peninsula Commute Service
- Arizona and California Railroad Company
- Arizona Central Railroad Company
- Arizona Eastern Railway Company
- Border Pacific Railroad
- California and Western Railroad, Inc.
- California Northern Railroad Company
- California Western Railroad
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway Company
- Cedar River Railroad
- Central California Traction Company
- Central Montana Rail, Inc.
- Chicago Central and Pacific Railroad Company
- Columbia and Cowlitz Railway
- Council Bluffs Railway
- Dakota, Minnesota and Eastern Railroad Corporation
- Davenport, Rock Island and Northwestern Railway Company
- Duluth Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company
- Duluth, Winnipeg and Pacific Railway
- Eastern Alabama Railway Company
- Fox River Valley Railroad Company
- Gateway Western Railway
- Grainbelt Corporation
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Great Western Railway of Colorado
- Great Western Railway of Oregon
- Green Bay and Western Railroad Company
- Hutchinson and Northern Railway Company
- Indiana and Ohio Rail System
- Indiana Hi-Rail Corporation
- Iowa Interstate Railroad, Ltd.
- Jaxport Terminal Railway
- Kansas City Terminal Railway Company
- Kyle Railroad Company
- Lake Superior and Ishpeming Railroad Company
- Lewis and Clark Railway Company
- Little Rock and Western Railway, LP
- Louisiana and Delta Railroad
- McCloud River Railroad Company
- Meridian and Bigbee Railroad
- MG Rail, Inc.
- Minnesota Commercial Railway Company
- Minnesota Valley Transportation Company
- Montana Rail Link
- Montana Western Railway Company
- Mount Vernon Terminal Railway, Inc.
- Napa Valley Railroad Company
- North Coast Railroad
- Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation
- Northern Nevada Railroad Corporation
- Otter Tail Valley Railroad Company, Inc.
- Port of Tillamook Bay Railroad
- Railtex Railroad Division
- Red River Valley and Western Railroad
- Rochester and Southern Railroad, Inc.
- San Diego Northern Railway
- San Joaquin Valley Railroad Company
- San Pedro and South Western Railway Company
- Sierra Railroad Company
- South East Kansas Railroad
- Southwestern Railroad Company, Inc.
- Southern California Regional Rail Authority
- St. Maries River Railroad Company
- Texas Limited
- Texas Gonzales and Northern Railway Company, Inc.
- Texas Northwestern Railway Company, Inc.
- Toledo, Peoria and Western Railway Corporation
- Trona Railway Company
- Tulsa-Sapulpa Union Railway Company
- Twin Cities and Western Railroad Company
- Utah Central Railway
- Utah Railway Company
- Ventura County Railway Company
- Washington Central Railroad Company, Inc.
- Willamette and Pacific Railroad, Inc.
- Willamette Valley Railroad
- Willamina and Grand Ronde Railway
- Wisconsin and Calumet Railroad Company, Inc.
- Wisconsin and Southern Railroad Company
- Wisconsin Central, Ltd.
- Wyoming Colorado Railroad Company
- Yreka Western Railroad
Go to the Table of Contents
Click here for Amtrak's own Operating Rules!
Please visit other related pages from this web site:
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Why this ad?