TrainWeb.org Hosted Websites
That Start With The Letter "I"
Sorted by URL and not by title.
- ★ = Active website noted for volume & quality of information & photos.
- ☆ = Inactive website noted for archival information & photos.
- ☡ = Caution - functioning website but exhibiting some technical problems.
- Δ = New website under construction. Might be empty of content.
- ☓ = To be deleted.
- CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
- ☆ Irish Narrow Gauge Railways
www.trainweb.US/i3 - Irish Narrow Gauge Railways
Ireland was blessed with an extensive collection of 3' Gauge Tramways and Light Railways, carrying both goods and passengers, mostly drawn by steam power. Whether you are an enthusiast, modeller or historian, I hope that these pages will serve as a useful index to the material that is available concerning these lines...
- ☆ Illinois Central Railroad On-Line
- ☆ UnOfficial INCO Ltd Railway Information Site
- ☆ Midwest Steel & Indiana Central Model Railroad Page
- ☆ Independent Hi-Railers Eastern Division
- ☆ Indian Railways Homepage (unofficial)
- ☆ Indy FREEMO Modular Railroad Group
www.trainweb.US/indyfreemo - Indy FREEMO Modular Railroad Club
FREEMO is for modelers who enjoy creating protypical scenes and operational layouts. It is possible to have a much larger layout to run your trains on then you might have the time, space or money to build all by yourself. If you get tired of a scene, sell it or give it to someone else and build something new...
- ★ Info For Web Sites Hosted At TrainWeb
- ☆ In Steam - Photographs of Working Steam Locomotives
- ☆ American Intermodal Double-Stack Railcars
- ☆ The New InterRail
www.trainweb.US/interrail - The New InterRail
An all volunteer organization dedicated to educating the public, promoting, and improving rail passenger service in the Mountain West, and creating a more balanced transportation network. Parts of the country covered: Utah, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming...
- ☆ International Railfair
- ☆ Iowa Rails
- ☆ The Lost Railways of Ireland
- ☆ The Iron Belt
www.trainweb.US/ironbelt - The Iron Belt
A collection of images relating to my way of practicing HO scale model railroading. Most of it still consists of my previous layout, the Monocacy Valley Branch, based on a ficticious subdivision of the Baltimore and Ohio railroad that ran between Frederick, MD and Gettysburg, PA...
- ☆ Italian-Eritrean Railway and Tramway
Visit related pages from this and other web sites:
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Why this ad?