Amtrak California Zephyr Photographs
Salt Lake City, UT - Denver, CO
Crossing the Rocky Mountains
Photographs of my train travel on the Amtrak California Zephyr through the
Rocky Mountains and Sierra Nevada between Illinois and California.
Click on a thumbnail image to display the full image.
Between Salt Lake City and Glenwood Springs
Glenwood Springs, White Water Rafting
More Photos Along The Way
Please select one of the following:
- Granby, the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Fraser Canyon.
- Winter Park Station, Fraser, Colorado.
- Town of Fraser, Colorado.
- Mountains around Moffat Tunnel.
- Gross Reservoir, South Boulder Canyon.
- Plainview, about 30 minutes from Denver, Colorado.
- A scene out the back of the Denver station.
California Zephyr Photo Page
Amtrak Route Index
Passenger Rail Travel Page
Click here to tell a friend about this page!