TrainWeb Visitor Travelogue
I took trip to HOKKAIDO in September. Those photos are taken during my trip.
- hok1: Outlook of the Carpet Car.
- hok2: Inside of the Carpet Car.
- hok3: Kid's car. (Those days are in a kind of special days that celebrates 10th anniversary
of Seikan undersea tunnel.)
- hok4: It shows "Below sea 240 meters".
- hok5: Here is not in Santa Ana! Old Hokkaido
goverment building in Sapporo.
- hok6: Also in Sapporo. Does anyone know it's "original"? (Many people believe that is
(was) in the Eastcoast of United States.
- hok7: Furano Express. That will retire in the end of November.
- hok8: Inside
view of Furano Express. Look to front.
- hok9: Cab is located below.
- hok10: Lounge of Furano Express.
- hok11: Local service
around Furano/Asahikawa area.Not every trains are in this color.
- hok12: Super Tokachi. That runs among Sapporo and
Obihiro.It has bi-level coach which has first class seats in upstair and regular class compartments in
- hok13: At the Hokutosei's Dining car. My favorite part of this trip. Maybe I'm going to drop by TRAINWEB
someday during my trip to California.
See you later. Good bye.