Click on the thumbnail image to display the full photo.
My daughter, Sherica Grande, had a project to do for school in the fourth
grade to tell about her family history and to include as many photos as
available. I decided to post the photos on-line before we returned the
originals to our parents.
Family Of My Wife, Barbara Cepinko
- Zev Williams, Father of my Wife's Grandfather.
- Anna, the Mother of my Wife's Father.
- My Wife's Aunt Sussie and her cousin.
- My Wife's Grandparents.
- Family photograph of my Wife's ancestors.
- Jack & Sarah, parents of my Wife's Mother.
My Daughter Sherica's name starts with "S" in honor of Sarah.
- Gussie Deutch, Sister of Sarah and my Wife's Great-Aunt.
- Anna & Harry, the parent's of my Wife's Father.
- My Wife's Brother Jeff, my Wife and her Sister Phyllis as children.
- My Wife's Dad, Irving Cepinko, in uniform in World War II.
- Elkie, Norwegan Elk Hound that belonged to my Wife's Mom.
- My Wife, my Wife's Mom Shirley, and my Wife's Sister Phyllis.
- My Wife's Brother, Jeffery, who died in a car accident in the 1970's.
My Daughter Jodina's name starts with "J" in honor of Jeffery.
- My Wife's Dad and Mom, Irving & Shirley Cepinko.
- Wedding photo of the parents of my Wife's Mom.
- My Wife's cousin Sylvia, Uncle Joe and Aunt Anna.
- The family of my Wife's parents.
- My Mom when she was younger.
- Yours truly when I was about 2 years old.
- Wedding photo of Barbara and I, June 27, 1976.
- My Daughters, Jodina and Sherica.
- My Dad and Mom, Edmund & Alberta Grande, in 1980.
- My Dad in the 1940's.
- My Dad in the army during World War II.
- This photo is from 1935. I think it is my Grandmother.
- My Uncle Sal, Grandmother, and Uncle Dominic. This photo was labeled
as "At Christening 12/24/50" which is a little weird since I wasn't born
until August 7, 1951. I'll have to check out this mystery.
Click here to return to Steve's Home Page
- copyright © 1997
Liberty Information Network
Last Updated: 03/03/97
- WebMaster: Steve Grande