TTX 1995 Executive Supplier Award Recipients
Excellent Suppliers Award Recipients:
TTX Company proudly salutes the 1995 Award winners. Recognized for superior
quality, cost efficiency, timeliness, service and support, these companies
demonstrate a commitment to excellence unparalleled in our industry!
* = Two or more consecutive year award winners.
- *ABC Rail Corporation
- *American Allied Railway Equipment Company
- *American Hydraulics, Inc.
- Anchor Brake Shoe Company
- *Arizona Freight Car
- Bear Transportation Services, Inc.
- Berwind Railway Service Company
- Blue Falcon Forge, Incorporated
- *CAE Vanguard
- *Calpro Division - TTX Company
- Cardwell - Universal Railway Devices
- CF Motor Freight
- Cheyenne Express, Incorporated
- *Davidson - Kennedy Company
- *Draco Division - TTX Company
- Ellcon - National, Incorporated
- *Hamburg Division - TTX Company
- *Harvard Industries, Incorporated
- Holland Company
- *Ireco, Incorporated
- R.H. Little Company
- National Steel Car Limited
- *Progress Rail Services
- Rail America Mobile Service
- Railcar Nebraska
- *Railcar Washington
- Railroad Friction Products
- *A. Stucki Company
- Transdyne, Incorporated
- Trinity Industries, Incorporated
- *TTX Field Maintenance Operations
- *United Industries Corporation
- Watkins Motor Lines, Incorporated
- Zeftek, Incorporated
5 Year Winners
- Acertek S.A. De C.V.
- Acorn Division - TTX Company
- Brenco, Incorporated
- FM Industries, Incorporated
- Gunderson, Inc.
- Henry Miller, Spring & Manufacturing Corporation
- Keystone Railway Equipment Company
- Miner Enterprises, Inc.
- Quality Bearing Service
- Rail Bearing Service, Incorporated
- Roller Bearing Industries, Incorporated
- Schaefer Equipment, Inc.
- Standard Forged Products, Inc.
- Standard Steel
- The Timken Company
- Union Spring & Manufacturing Corporation
Please select one of the following:
Rail Industry Page /
TrainWeb Top Page
- copyright © 1997
Liberty Information Network
Last Updated: 02/04/97
- WebMaster: Steve Grande