TrainWeb Hosted Websites
Featuring Roster Photos
Sorted by URL and not by title.
- ★ = Active website noted for volume & quality of information & photos.
- ☆ = Inactive website noted for archival information & photos.
- ☡ = Caution - functioning website but exhibiting some technical problems.
- Δ = New website under construction. Might be empty of content.
- CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
- ☆ Comprehensive NYCH Diesel Locomotive Roster
Site about the Abandoned LIRR Spurs all over.
- ☆ Amtrak Online - Viewliner Roster
Photos, Viewliner information and Roster, Trip Reports and more.
- ★★★ Amtrak Locomotive & Passenger Car Close-Up Roster Photos
Geno Dailey's Amtrak Locomotive & Passenger Car Close-Up Roster Photos
- ★★★ The Napa Valley Wine Train Locomotive & Passenger Car Rsoter Photos
- ☆ California Northern Railroad Roster Photo Gallery
- CGW Diesel Locomotives 1910-1998
- ★ Chessie System All Time Locomotive Roster
- ☆ Unofficial Crown Metal Products Fansite
- ★ CSX Photo Archives
www.trainweb.org/csxphotos - CSX Photo Archives
Over 10,000 photographs of CSX locomotives, covering every model operated by the railroad, and in every paint scheme worn by the locomotives. You can view these photos and access other information by using the menus at the top of the pages. Photos are grouped by the locomotive models and also by the paint schemes that they wore...
- ★ D&D Mining & Steel
- ☆☆☆ Delaware and Hudson Railroad Caboose Roster
- ☆☆☆ Delaware and Hudson Railroad Diesel Engine Roster
- ☆☆☆ Delaware and Hudson Railroad Steam Engine Roster
- ★ Northern California Shortlines Rosters
- ☆ The View from Galt Station
- ☆☆☆ Helm-Is-Cool
- ☆ Hocking Valley Scenic Railway
- ☆ UnOfficial INCO Ltd Railway Information Site
- ★ Diesel Locomotive Rosters
- ★ Kentucky, Virginia, & Ohio
- ☆ Alan's Locollection
- ★ McCloud Rails
www.trainweb.org/mccloudrails - McCloud Rails
This website seeks to document the life and times of the rail lines owned and operated by three principle companies in the life of McCloud, the McCloud River Lumber Company, the McCloud River Railroad Company, and the McCloud Railway Company...
- ☆ New Jersey Rails
www.trainweb.US/njr - New Jersey Rails
The idea for this site got its start in 1995 as a site that brought together all of the New Jersey Railroad pages on the internet. In 1997 I added more features to the site. In 1998 I created the Private Road Name Modelers SIG homepage. New projects in 1998 took me away from updating this site, but in 1999 I download the iCab internet browser which, follows HTML strictly and gives a report if a site is not up to code. I revamped this web site so that it would follow HTML formats...
- ☆ The North Shore Collection
www.trainweb.US/northshore - The North Shore Collection
The North Shore Line is a nickname for the Chicago, North Shore, and Milwaukee railroad. This was an interurban that operated between Chicago and Milwaukee, and through all of the towns in between along the North Shore. An interurban was a railroad that operated...
- ☆ North West Rail Pics
- ★ Diesel Powered Railroad Tugboats of the East Coast
- ☆☆☆ Oaks Model Railroad Club 1994-2002
- ☆ OCtrainguy's Railroad Photography
- ★★★ B&O RR Photo Tours
www.trainweb.org/oldmainline - B&O RR Photo Tours
Virtual tours of the Baltimore and Ohio (now CSX) railroad. Over 2000 Photos, Over 15 Years, B&O Old Main Line Tour, The OML is the route of the first commercial railroad in the United States as it pushed west from Baltimore, MD to the Ohio River. It was constructed largely by hand between 1828 and 1835, and amazingly, continues in active railroading use even now. Voted top B&O history web site...
- ☆ O.N.-Rail(fan)
- ★★★★★ On-Track-On-Line
www.on-track-on-line.com - On-Track-On-Line
Extensive Amtrak Railfan information and photos including an extensive Amtrak Photo Roster, Amtrak Travel Tips, Auto Train Tips, Amtrak Radio Frequencies, Photo Gallery, Trip Reports, Urban Transit, Forums, Chat and more...
- ☆ Philadelphia Bethlehem and New England
- ☆☆☆ Port of Tillamook Bay Railfan's Guide
- ★ Class III Shortlines
- ☆ Roster of Ultradomes
- ★ Western New York Railway Historical Society
Visit related pages from this and other web sites:
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|